Crackers or weed, which one should we choose? The answer to that should be obvious: why not both? It’s not written in stone that weed needs to be smoked. You can be a master chef and cook it so gloriously that even Gordon Ramsay would be envious – and what other way to do it than by spreading it on crackers?
A Three-Ingredient Recipe
Perhaps the best thing about this snack is that it’s very easy to make. You literally need only three ingredients, which you may alternate depending on your tastes. You can make them salty or sweet – all depending on your mood for the day. And here are the ingredients that you will need to get started:
- ½ gram of marijuana per cracker
- Graham or Ritz crackers
- Nutella or peanut butter (preferably natural)
Once you’ve gathered all these ingredients, you can start cooking. This is a treat that will literally bring a smile to your face – and the ones of your guests.
The Easy Steps to a Happy Snack
You only have three ingredients – so why would it be difficult. They are even easier to make than the highly popular brownie. These are the steps that you have to follow when making cannabis firecrackers:
- Turn on the oven and preheat it to 320 degrees. Meanwhile, you ought to finely chop your medicinal weed. You can do it either by using a grinder, your hands, or a short glass with a pair of scissors. Make sure that you remove the stems and the weed seeds before proceeding.
- Grab a spoonful of peanut butter or Nutella and add it to a bowl. This will be just enough for two crackers.
- Put the mix on a cracker and put another cracker over the mix. The result will look pretty much like a sandwich.
- Put the “sandwiches” in tin foil and leave them in the oven for 22 minutes. Generally, this recipe won’t “smell up” the kitchen (like cooking brownies would).
It goes without saying that the higher quality the weed is, the higher you will also get. With these crackers, however, pretty much anything will go – as long as it is within the cannabis law.
It is recommended that if you add peanut butter, you use the natural, organic selections. Peanut butter with additives will only compromise the recipe and ruin some good medical weed – that wasn’t really cheap, to begin with.
Also, you may want to avoid peanut butter that is chunky. The goal of this “cream” is for the THC of the medical marijuana to be absorbed by the peanut oil. This will make everything smooth, easily mixed, and last but not least, aromatic. Do you want to know how to get best marijuana tea? Find out that on our web!
Even if you aren’t a great cook, this recipe should definitely be up your alley. Just make sure that you are aware of the weed effects before you start cooking. If you’re into marijuana smoking, make an estimation of how much you can handle. After you have everything in order, you can proceed to enjoy your treat.